WANTED: A Toolbelt-Carrying
– Are you sick and tired of the “same ole, same ole” at your current job?
– Do you like variety with different types of work?
– Do you enjoy challenging situations and being encouraged to share your ideas with people who actually listen to you?
If so, we should talk!
We are looking for a unique “hybrid” here – so the ideal candidate will have solid, actual hands-on experience performing a wide variety of building, facility and physical plant maintenance.
This position will support our existing facility maintenance team out of our Albany office at one of the fastest growing manufacturing facilities in the Capital Region, and will report directly to our VP of Operations. Having a background in communicating with facilities/maintenance managers, directors of buildings and grounds, property managers, project managers, construction project managers, and EHS directors is a plus. The facility itself includes some first class office areas as well as some super clean and organized manufacturing floors.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Self-perform 1st Class plumbing, electrical and HVAC preventative maintenance and repairs, as necessary,
- Self-perform 1st Class carpentry and painting, caulking, patching, repair and/or replace door locks, closers, and other building hardware,
- Complete periodic checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and inspections,
- Support construction fit-up work, as necessary,
- Always present a clean, neat and professional appearance/attitude, and
- Always complete each and every job in the safest way possible.
- Reliable transportation, a valid license and a clean driving record of three (3) or more years,
- Ability to work overtime, as required, both scheduled and unscheduled,
- Must provide your own hand tools,
- Must be smartphone and software savvy, and
- Have minimum three (3) years of hands-on experience performing a variety of building maintenance duties.
You will also be asked to be part of the Performance Industrial safety and core value culture, which ensures that you and everyone surrounding you are able to go home in better condition than when they started the day! Our Core Values are: Hardworking, Trustworthy, Loyal and Confident and we are committed to hiring and retaining individuals who embody these standards!
Performance Industrial offers great benefits: paid time-off, safety training, medical insurance and profit sharing.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume by:
- Snail Mail to: Performance Industrial, ATTN: Employee of the Year, 25 Walker Way, Albany, NY 12205
- eMail to: Audrey@performanceindustrial.com, Subject Line: Employee of the Year.
We look forward to hearing from you!