Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Contractor
Serving New York’s Capital Region And Beyond
Prevent Fires and Eliminate Fears: Did you know that there are over 10,000 restaurant fires every year because of mismanaged kitchen exhaust and hood systems? In fact, many of these restaurant fires occur after a “typical” wash was performed. The truth is, only a certified contractor can provide the inspection and bare metal cleaning you need to keep your business, customers, and employees safe. We are the frontrunners in cleaning large commercial service kitchens, bakeries and production centers.
As a certified kitchen exhaust cleaning contractor, we always make sure to:
- Go beyond the kitchen’s exhaust hood. A complete cleaning covers every inch of an exhaust system, from the hood all the way to the roof fan.
- Leave nothing behind but bare metal. NFPA-96 standards state that only a bare metal cleaning can reduce the risk of fire.
- Give a full service report and leave behind a Certificate of Performance so you remain compliant.
Protecting Your Investment.
Nothing is of higher priority than protecting your commercial kitchen’s business from the threat of fire. Performance Industrial is the clear choice for commercial kitchen hood cleaning, with a track record for superior results that stands head and shoulders above the competition. We work to meet the NFPA-96 standards and hold certifications from:
- International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA)
- The State of Massachusetts
Keep your commercial kitchen safe. Check out our Resources section for free fire prevention and kitchen exhaust informational guides.