Professional Painting Job Opening
We know how you feel! You don’t feel as if you’re listened to or treated with respect. You feel like you’re working with a bunch of turkeys that jeopardize your safety each and every day.
You’re a fit for us if:
- You’re currently living in the Capital District and would like to work for an entrepreneurial company that has advancement opportunities.
- You want to be respected for the person you are and have your ideas listened to.
- You are familiar with brush, roll and spray techniques in industrial setting and have your own tools and knowledge of all aspects of industrial painting (clean, prep, prime and finish coat) and of the different types of paint, mixing and coating materials.
- You are comfortable working on lifts, ladders and scaffolding and have your own transportation.
- You want to work for a real company that offers benefits: paid time-off, safety training, medical insurance and profit sharing.
- You would welcome being involved in our safety culture and helping to ensure you and everyone around us goes home in better shape than when they started the day!
If our core values ‘Hardworking, Trustworthy, Loyal & Confident’ match or compliment yours we should get together and talk about the future. If this sings to you don’t hesitate, go to http://www.performanceindustrial.com/apply-now/. You will find directions on how to apply. If you really want to ‘WOW’ us, you can also send a resume to Performance Industrial, ATTN: Future CEO, 51 Harrison Avenue, South Glens Falls, NY 12803.
Act quickly, we are on a fast track and looking for runners!