Our Industrial Estimator / Project Manager
Location: South Glens Falls/Saratoga, NY
Type: Full Time
- You excel at building relationships, and serving clients;
- You love to find solutions to complexities;
- You desire to be a part of a company what values your unique abilities;
- You care more about being a part of an amazing team than you do about being the center of attention;
…then we would love you to apply for our Project Manager/Estimator position!
The project manager/estimator in this position will be expected to provide accurate, competitive, and profitable field estimates. They will develop scopes of work, and manage workforce, equipment and subcontractors to ensure jobs can be completed safely and profitably.
We are looking for a unique “hybrid” here – so the ideal candidate will have solid experience estimating and/or managing industrial cleaning, painting, epoxy flooring work in manufacturing environments. A keen eye for specifying equipment, manpower, material, and subcontractors while engineering safety into each and every job is a must.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Successful field estimating in building trades or industrial manufacturing arena.
- Project, operational, or facility management.
- Strong communication skills and follow up ability.
- No issue getting “down & dirty” on the job.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with field estimating.
- Background in communicating with facilities/maintenance managers, directors of buildings and grounds, property managers, project managers, construction project managers, EHS directors, etc.
- Health Insurance (fixed amount covered by Performance Industrial)
- PTO Plan
- Profit Bonus
- Life insurance
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) plan
- Education reimbursement
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, email your resume to [email protected] Be sure to include the job title in the subject.